Hebei Jimery Auto Parts Co., Ltd. Mainly engaged in the production and sales of metal stamping parts, molds, auto parts, motor parts, injection parts.Hebei Jimeirui Auto Parts Co., Ltd. Office is located in the petrochemical base and the northern important land and sea transportation hub Cangzhou, Dazhou Road, Wenmiao Town, Botou City, Cangzhou City, Hebei Province, on May 18, 2015 The bureau was established with a registered capital of 3 million yuan. During the four years of the company's growth, we have always provided customers with good products and technical support, and sound after-sales service...
Contact: Manager Xiao 0317-8296999
What is a good way to buy auto parts products? How can we choose the right cost-effective auto parts? Here, we recommend the following tips to help you choose the auto parts: Lost should be returned.
1. Look at the packaging The original parts packaging is generally more standardized, unified standard specifications, the writing is clear and formal, and the packaging and printing of counterfeit products is relatively poor, and it is often easy to find flaws in the packaging;
2. Look at the color Certain colors are designated on the surface of some original accessories. If they meet other colors, they are fake and inferior parts;
3. Look at the appearance The printed or cast characters and marks of the original accessories are clear and regular, while the counterfeit products have a rough appearance;
4. Look at the paint. Unscrupulous businessmen will simply process the waste accessories, such as dismantling, assembling, putting together, making up, painting, etc., and then posing as qualified products for sale, illegally obtaining high profits;
5. Look at the texture The materials of the original accessories are qualified materials according to the design requirements, and the counterfeit products are mostly replaced by cheap and inferior materials;
6. Looking at the process Although the appearance of inferior products is sometimes good, due to the poor manufacturing process, it is prone to cracks, sand holes, slag inclusions, burrs or bruises;
7. Look at "storage" If the auto parts are cracked, oxidized, discolored mirror or aging, it may be caused by poor environment, long storage time, poor materials, etc.
8. Look at the "joint" If the clutch rivets are loose, the brake hose is degummed, the electrical parts joints are unwelded, and the paper filter core joints are disconnected, they cannot be used;
9. Look at the logo Some of the regular parts are marked with certain marks, such as the gear mark, the top mark of the piston and other assembly marks, used to ensure the correct installation of the machine parts, if not, they cannot be purchased;
10. Look for missing parts The components of the regular assembly are complete and in order to ensure smooth loading and normal operation. Some small parts on some assembly parts have been missed, which are generally "parallel imports". These cause difficulties for loading vehicles. Often due to the shortage of individual small parts, the entire assembly parts are scrapped;
11. Look at the protective layer In order to facilitate storage and prevent parts from bumping, the parts have a protective layer before leaving the factory. For example, bushes, large and small bearing bushes, pistons, valves, etc. are generally protected with paraffin to avoid surface damage. These important accessories, if there is no protective layer on the surface, are mostly "parallel imports";
12. Look at some important parts of the document, especially the assembly class, such as carburetor, distributor, generator, etc., and generally have a manual and a certificate when leaving the factory to guide users in installation, use and maintenance. Fake and shoddy products;
13. Look at the specifications When purchasing auto parts, it is necessary to find out the main technical parameters, and the technology must meet the requirements for use. Some counterfeit and shoddy products have almost the same appearance as the real ones, but they are not suitable when they are installed. They are either larger or smaller. They are always unsatisfactory to use and leave hidden dangers.
14. The test report issued by a third party can not only prove the authenticity, but also show its quality.
Technical Support：Hotspot marketing